Week 3: Sermon on the Mount
- Matthew 5-7; Luke 6:17-49; 8:16-18; 11:1-13; 11:33-36
- Jesus Storybook Bible: How to Pray, The Singer (p. 222-235)
- Big Picture Interactive Bible Storybook: Sermon on the Mount (p. 216)
- How did the crowds respond to what Jesus had to teach them?
- Where did Jesus go to teach the crowds?
- According to Jesus, who is blessed? What does that mean for you and me? (Matthew 5:1-11)
- How are we to respond to those who hurt us?
- How can we be salt and light as a family to other teens?
- What is the most interesting or challenging thing that Jesus said in the sermon on the mount?