Week 6: Of Food & Miracles
- Matthew 14–15; Mark 6:1–8:13; Luke 9:1-17; John 6-8:11
- Jesus Storybook Bible: Filled Full! (p. 244-249)
- Big Picture Interactive Bible Storybook: Jesus Fed Five Thousand (p. 224)
- Who gave their food to Jesus? And how much food did he have?
- In your own words, tell the story of how Jesus fed 5,000 people.
- What did Jesus mean by saying the people were like sheep without a Shepherd?
- From this story, what can we learn about Jesus?
- Jesus suffered from the death of his friend Lazarus, how can we respond to difficulties in ways that honor God?