Week 7: Follow Jesus the Christ
Matthew 16:1–18:9; Mark 8:14–9:50; Luke 9:18-62; 12:1-12; John 8:12-9:41; 12:20-36
There are no accompanying children’s Bible references, so pick one to read together.
- Who was Lazarus and what did Jesus do for him?
- What does a good and faithful servant do? What does a wicked servant do?
- Why do you think Jesus waited to raise Lazarus from the dead?
- What did Jesus demonstrate when He commanded Lazarus to come out?
- In Matthew 18:15-20 how did Jesus say we should respond when someone has sinned against us? Do you think this still works in our culture?