Week 9: Servants & Salvation
February 26-March 4
- Matthew 19–20; Mark 10; Luke 18:15–19:27
- Jesus Storybook Bible: The Friend of Little Children, The Man Who Didn’t Have Any Friends (none) (p. 256-271)
- Big Picture Interactive Bible Storybook: The Rich Young Ruler (p. 242)
- Who did Jesus take up in His arms and bless in Mark 10:13-16?
- What did Jesus say the rich young ruler needed to give up in order to follow Him?
- Does being good mean you can go to Heaven?
- What does salvation require?
- Why do think that Jesus came as a servant rather than a king to be served? How did Jesus serve people? How does He serve us?